SLD is short for second level domain, which is the name part of your domain (such as alabama in alabama.com). The extension, such as .com, .net, .org and so on, is the top level domain, TLD.
Articles in this section
- Google Suite domain setup
- Domain Contact Verification
- registering a domain with the domain checker
- Domain Contact Verification and Domain Suspension
- What if I need to prove ownership of a domain?
- How do I set up domain forwarding or URL forwarding?
- How do I change nameservers to use my own DNS? I need to point my domain to my webhosting company.
- I made a mistake and renewed my domain for too many years. Can I get a refund? How do I delete the extra years?
- How do I renew (or reactivate) an EXPIRED domain?
- Will my domain automactically renew at the end of its current registration period?
Please sign in to leave a comment.