Please contact us as soon as possible so we may try to keep the domain name from being available for others to register. Log in to your account, and submit a ticket with 'Urgent - Expired Domain' in the subject line. Be sure to include which domain it is. Understand, there will be a fee for re-activating expired domains, and the fee is determined by how long it has been expired. As soon as the invoice we will send for the fee and renewal amount is paid, we will be able to reactivate your domain name, provided it is still available.
Articles in this section
- Google Suite domain setup
- Domain Contact Verification
- registering a domain with the domain checker
- Domain Contact Verification and Domain Suspension
- What if I need to prove ownership of a domain?
- How do I set up domain forwarding or URL forwarding?
- How do I change nameservers to use my own DNS? I need to point my domain to my webhosting company.
- I made a mistake and renewed my domain for too many years. Can I get a refund? How do I delete the extra years?
- How do I renew (or reactivate) an EXPIRED domain?
- Will my domain automactically renew at the end of its current registration period?
Please sign in to leave a comment.